The application procedure is simply to confirm that the applicants are able to pay the rent on time and keep the property clean, damage free and maintain the grounds to a high standard.
We strive to get back to all applicants within 24 hours, to let you know if you have been successful or unsuccessful with your application.
It is important that you follow the instructions outlined on the application form, and complete the form in its entirety.
We do check the national tenant databases as part of our application process.
Please note that we will require the following supporting documentation from each applicant:
Proof of Identification (minimum 100 points)
Proof of income
- Passport (if you are a non-Australian resident, please also provide a copy of your visa) (40 points)
- Current driver’s license (40 points)
- Birth certificate (30 points)
- Government issued Proof of age card (30 points)
- Medicare card (20 points)
- Credit card (20 points)
- Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points)
- Bank statement (10 points)
- Telephone account statement (10 points)
Proof of rental history
- 3 previous pay slips or
- Bank statement or
- Employment contract
- If self-employed – please provide latest tax return and business registration
Proof of current address
- Last four rental receipts or
- Rental ledger
- If home owner – please provide latest council rates notice or water rates notice
- Utility statement or
- Council rates notice or
- Water rates notice
- Minimum 2 written references from previous agent or landlord; or
- Written reference from employer or friend
Please call our head office on 02 9371 5901 if you have any enquiries